Close Menu
GunTacGear
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Trending

US awards Raytheon $22.9B Tomahawk deal as Trump dismisses weapons stockpile concerns

August 17, 2026

After traumatic health ‘crash,’ Austin Tice’s mom renews search for answers

August 17, 2026

Charlie Kirk’s murder sends shockwaves through Christian academy in hit Fox Nation series

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
GunTacGear
Subscribe
X (Twitter)
Login
GTG Trusted Journalism in Firearms News
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Videos
GunTacGear
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Home»News
News

AEW star shows nasty cut on head, says he’ll be out of action for ‘a few days or weeks’

Dudley WrightBy Dudley WrightAugust 10, 20262 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
AEW star shows nasty cut on head, says he’ll be out of action for ‘a few days or weeks’
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Andrade El Idolo was ambushed at All Elite Wrestling’s (AEW) Grand Slam Mexico after he punched his ticket into the Casino Gauntlet match at All In.

MJF returned to AEW programming on Wednesday night and assaulted Andrade after the pro wrestler became the No. 1 entrant for the match. MJF left Andrade bloodied and declared he would enter a qualifying match to become the second entrant. The winner of the Casino Gauntlet match will earn an AEW World Championship opportunity.

COMPLETE PRO WRESTLING COVERAGE ON FOX NEWS DIGITAL

On Sunday, Andrade showed the aftermath of the attack. He posted a picture on social media of a brutal cut on his head and said he may be out of the ring for a few weeks.

“Hi everyone and especially Las Señoritas! I’ve just landed back in Miami, where I live, and I went straight to the DR,” he wrote. “I hadn’t been feeling well since the Wednesday after the Grand Slam, but as a professional, I had two shows in Canada with MLP.

“I’ll keep you posted, but I have to be out of action for a few days or weeks. It’s nothing serious, Take care! but… I have one question?”

Andrade El Idolo enters the ring during New Japan Pro-Wrestling at Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo.

MJF took a victory lap in his dismantling of Andrade in a subsequent post on X.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA How you know? OH I KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!” he wrote.

Andrade wrote in a separate post on Instagram that he needed six stitches.

Andrade and MJF have been in the midst of a feud since MJF was loosely aligned with the Don Callis Family.

Andrade eventually broke from the faction as MJF won the AEW World Championship back from Darby Allin at Double or Nothing.

MJF addresses Bryan Danielson

After MJF lost the title to Kenny Omega, he returned last week with his personal Triple B title, which he declared the true championship. Regardless, MJF set out on a journey to get to All In and earn another chance at the title.

Read the full article here

Keep Reading

US awards Raytheon $22.9B Tomahawk deal as Trump dismisses weapons stockpile concerns

Charlie Kirk’s murder sends shockwaves through Christian academy in hit Fox Nation series

Hayden Panettiere: A life in pictures

‘The Odyssey’ streaming scam could steal your bank info

IN PICTURES: Historic Smithsonian museum packed with woke political messaging on race and gender

Todd Blanche backs Jeanine Pirro after Lincoln Memorial pool vandalism case dismissal

Editors Picks

After traumatic health ‘crash,’ Austin Tice’s mom renews search for answers

August 17, 2026

Charlie Kirk’s murder sends shockwaves through Christian academy in hit Fox Nation series

August 17, 2026

Hayden Panettiere: A life in pictures

August 17, 2026

‘The Odyssey’ streaming scam could steal your bank info

August 17, 2026

Top Articles

IN PICTURES: Historic Smithsonian museum packed with woke political messaging on race and gender

August 17, 2026

Todd Blanche backs Jeanine Pirro after Lincoln Memorial pool vandalism case dismissal

August 17, 2026

Australia sets launch for sweeping gun buyback after Bondi Beach terror attack: ‘Sensible gun reform’

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) TikTok Instagram
© 2026 GunTacGear. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?