Top News
The U.S. Navy announced new policy guidance for complaints about harassment and discrimination that changes how those complaints will be managed.Anonymous allegations of misconduct that occur in the Navy or Marine Corps will not be processed as a complaint under the Military Equal Opportunity program, which seeks to address unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment, the service announced. Instead, service members are encouraged to use the confidential reporting system, though the anonymous system remains available.“This does not prevent a commander from taking appropriate action in response to an anonymous report,” a Navy administrative message said.The reform follows a September 2025 Pentagon…
Watch full video on YouTube
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A New Jersey man accused of running illegal boat tours allegedly ignored multiple safety warnings before an overcrowded New York Harbor excursion turned deadly, killing a 5-month-old baby and her 27-year-old mother.Manuel Hernandez, 46, of Manville, was charged Monday with two counts of misconduct and neglect of a ship officer resulting in death after the Yamaha AR210 he was piloting capsized Saturday night.Hernandez appeared Monday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Valerie Figueredo on the two charges, each of which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.DRUNK REPEAT OFFENDER CALLED A ‘TICKING…
Joint Base Charleston is now officially Joint Base Lindsey Graham, honoring the late senator from South Carolina who served for decades in the U.S. Air Force.The Pentagon announced late last month that the base, located in North Charleston, South Carolina, would be renamed after Republican Senator Lindsey Graham. The renaming took place Monday with a ceremony attended by Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent, as well as state and local officials.A late July memo, signed by Secretary of the Air Force Troy Meink, directed staff to begin working with Air Mobility Command and Joint Base Charleston to…
Watch full video on YouTube
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A 22-year-old passenger who died after a medical emergency aboard a Southwest Airlines flight bound for Los Angeles has been identified as officials investigate what may have led to his sudden death.Rain McMillan Walmsey died Aug. 7 after becoming unresponsive aboard Southwest Flight 958 from Dallas to Los Angeles, prompting desperate attempts to save him before the plane landed at Los Angeles International Airport.Newly released records from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner reveal the investigation into Walmsey’s death remains open, and exactly what led to the young passenger’s death remains unclear.The…
DOGE reported $1.76 billion in savings from terminating a Defense Health Agency information technology contract providing IT services to more than 700 military treatment facilities worldwide.The Government Accountability Office (GAO) found the contract was never terminated; no work was removed, there was no reduction in its scope or value, and no funds were deobligated, according to a GAO review released on Aug. 6.GAO’s review found that after DHA officials discussed the contract with DOGE, DOGE agreed that no action should be taken to terminate it, yet the $1.76 billion savings claim remains on DOGE’s Wall of Receipts.DOGE’s April 14, 2025…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! GOP gubernatorial frontrunner Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-Wis., is warning voters that a potential general-election matchup with socialist state Rep. Francesca Hong could determine whether socialism gains a foothold in Wisconsin as Tuesday’s primary approaches.Tiffany, speaking to Fox News Digital alongside former Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin, said the election could determine whether Wisconsin becomes a “firewall” against the spread of socialism as far-left candidates continue to beat out moderate Democrats throughout the country in primary elections.”Is the heartland going to be the firewall that stops this movement of socialism coming from, especially the…
A U.S. Navy warship that most recently deployed in support of military operations in Iran returned to its Florida homeport on Sunday.The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Thomas Hudner arrived at Naval Station Mayport along with almost 300 sailors after a nearly nine-month deployment to the U.S. 4th, 5th and 6th Fleet areas of operations.“Over the past almost nine months, this crew has demonstrated exceptional resilience and tactical proficiency across three different fleets,” said Cmdr. David Cook, commanding officer of the Hudner. “Their dedication is unmatched, and we are absolutely thrilled to be back in Mayport to reunite with the…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Atlas Energy Solutions is expanding its fleet of Kodiak-powered driverless trucks across Texas and New Mexico. The trucks already haul sand to oil and gas well sites without anyone inside the cab.Now, Atlas and Kodiak plan to grow the fleet from 28 driverless trucks to 100 by mid-2027. They also expect the trucks to begin operating on public roads in early 2027. However, that timeline still depends on operational milestones.The expansion gives us a clearer look at how driverless trucking could move from private industrial roads onto highways.New! Free live CyberGuy class:…
The USS Theodore Roosevelt is now the first Navy carrier to be equipped with an Unmanned Air Warfare Center that will support the Boeing-made MQ-25A, the first operational carrier-based unmanned aircraft.In May, acting Navy Secretary Hung Cao announced during a Senate Armed Services Committee Hearing that the MQ-25A was moving into the low-rate initial production and deployment phase.The aircraft is intended to relieve the Navy’s F/A-18 Super Hornets of the aerial refueling role, freeing up F/A-18E/F aircraft to focus on strike missions.The memo, dated April 21, 2026, was recently published by the Pentagon within a Modernized Selected Acquisition Report. It…
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! President Donald Trump is signaling, at least for now, he is prepared to let mounting economic pressure on Iran do more of the work rather than immediately expand military action against Tehran.”We are only semi-negotiating with them. We are just watching Iran with its huge inflation and the fact they have no money,” Trump told Axios’ Barak Ravid in a phone interview Sunday. Axios reported Aug. 9 that Trump described the U.S. approach as “low-keying it” and said Iran was in severe economic distress and struggling to pay its troops.Trump has argued…